Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Human Resources Manager?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team motivator?
Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
There is no place like 2theloo. We provide the ultimate public toilet break experience in an extraordinary way, and the only way to make this happen is with an unique and ambitious team with a playful and entrepreneurial mind-set.
The first 2theloo opened its toilet doors in 2011 in the Kalverstraat, Amsterdam. 2theloo has shown an impressive growth ever since, which resulted in 220 locations in 12 countries today. Our Service Centers are located in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. Our growing team of colleagues give it their all every day with love for the brand and with our promise in mind; to offer the ultimate public toilet break experience! And you can be part of it!
What would be your focus areas as Human Resources Manager at 2theloo?
• Create and implement HRM policies & procedures for 2theloo international;
• Ensure compliance to local labour and employment laws and provide support and possible solutions to legal compliance issues;
• Roll-out initiatives related to performance management, training & development and compensation & benefits within 2theloo international;
• Final responsible for the recruitment, personnel & payroll administration, absenteeism process and disciplinary cases for 2theloo in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and the UK;
• Supporting role to the operational 2theloo HR business in France and Spain;
• Optimize the internal organizational structure by finding the right balance between the company’s mission and in-house talent;
• Drive employee engagement within 2theloo international;
• Advise and support (international) management regarding all type of HRM matters.
What would we like to see in your DNA?
• Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: Bachelor/Master degree;
• You have gained (international) experience in a similar HR position in the past 5-8 years;
• Combination of a strategic mind-set with a pragmatic approach;
• A service-oriented attitude towards everyone you bump into;
• An emphatic personality with strong relation management skills;
• Accurate, solution-minded and stress resistant are your middle names;
• Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate;
• You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality;
• When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – French would definitely be a plus!
What do we have to offer you?
• An once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide;
• An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in;
• A beautiful office located in Amsterdam next to the Vondelpark;
• Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues;
• An organization with an open and flexible mind-set.
Ben jij onze nieuwste S.H.I.T.in de functie van Service Medewerker?Een Sociale, Hands-on, Innovatiev...