There is no place like 2theloo. We provide the ultimate public toilet break experience in an extraordinary way,
and the only way to make this happen is with an unique and ambitious team with a playful and entrepreneurial mind-set.
The first 2theloo opened its toilet doors in 2011 in the Kalverstraat, Amsterdam. 2theloo has shown an
impressive growth ever since, which resulted in 220 locations in 12 countries today. Our Service Centers are
located in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. Our growing team of colleagues give it their all every day with
love for the brand and with our promise in mind; to offer the ultimate public toilet break experience! And you
can be part of it!
What would you do in the position of Business Controller?
As a Business controller you will keep yourself more than busy on a daily basis with:
• Setting-up the fiscal structure of the organization in close cooperation with the Financial Director.
• Setting-up and guarding the financial targets, KPI’s and budgets per site together with the Finanacial Director.
• Collaborating with the Financial Director in order to set up the financial department based on efficiency and automatization.
• Preparing and sharing the monthly and yearly reports and statements (internal and external), ensuring the integrity of the figures and the correct interpretation.
• Drafting and monitoring the Capex business cases in collaboration with the Financial Director and Business Development Director.
• Setting-up the structure of international payments and bank accounts.
• Guaranteeing financial compliance for the overall organization of 2theloo.
What would we like to see in your DNA?
• Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: Bachelor/Master degree.
• You have gained experience in a similar function in the past 5 years.
• Knowledge of international taxation and accounting is what you have gained through the years.
• You have your stuff organised and can adjust easily when necessary.
• Accurate, analytical and stress resistant are your middle names.
• Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate.
• You and your computer are BFF’s – knowledge of Windows, MS Office and accounting systems (Twinfield).
• You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality.
• When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – French and/or Spanish would be a plus.
What do we have to offer you?
• An once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide.
• An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in.
• A beautiful office located in Amsterdam Nieuw West.
• Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues.
• An organization with a flexible mind set.
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don’t hesitate, press the apply button or send us an email to Jobs@2theloo.com and 2theloo will reach out to you!
2011 opende 2theloo de eerste “better than home” toiletwinkel op de Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. Een v...
Ben jij onze nieuwste S.H.I.T. in de functie van Service Medewerker?Een Sociale, Hands-on, Innovatie...