Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of General Ledger Accountant? A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team member? Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
2011 was the year when the founders of 2theloo proudly opened the first ‘better than at home’ toilet store in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. An innovative service-retail concept that offers "the ultimate public toilet break experience". How brilliant!
Over the years 2theloo has rapidly grown to an international brand with more than 220 toilet stores in 13 countries these days. The dedicated 2theloo team works every day on the innovations and improvements of the concept to make the customer toilet experience as much pleasant and fun as possible. And you can be part of it!
What would you do in the position of General Ledger Accountant?
As one of our General Ledger Accountants you will keep yourself more than busy on a daily basis with the following exciting tasks…
• Processing the financial administration for our entities within Europe;
• Checking and analysing financial balances per entity;
• Tracing deviations within the financial administration and correct where necessary;
• Assisting the Finance Manager with the month- and year end closing process;
• Preparing and processing bank payments;
• Assisting the Finance Manager with tax declarations;
• Managing and monitoring debtors;
• Guarding the payment process;
• Collaborating with the Finance Manager in order to set up the financial department based on efficiency, automatization and compliancy.
What would we like to see in your DNA?
• Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: Bachelor degree;
• You have gained experience in a similar position in the past 2 years;
• Knowledge of international taxation and accounting is what you have gained through the years, ideally with a focus on France;
• You have your stuff organised and can adjust easily when necessary;
• Accurate, analytical and stress resistant are your middle names;
• Face-to-face, phone, mail, Whatsapp – you know how to communicate;
• You and your computer are BFF’s: knowledge of MS Office and accounting systems (Twinfield). If you are already friends with large data sets (databases,) it would be great as well;
• You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality;
• When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – French is a plus.
What do we have to offer you?
• An once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide;
• An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in;
• A beautiful office located in Amsterdam near Rembrandtpark;
• Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues;
• An organization with a flexible mind set.
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don’t hesitate to apply at email@example.com and 2theloo will reach out to you!
Ben jij onze nieuwste S.H.I.T. in de functie van Service Medewerker?Een Sociale, Hands-on, Innovatie...
Ben jij onze nieuwste S.H.I.T. in de functie van Shopmanager?Een Sociale, Hands-on, Innovatieve, Tea...