Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the fulltime position of Office Coordinator? A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team member? Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
2011 was the year when the founders of 2theloo proudly opened the first ‘better than at home’ toilet store in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. An innovative service-retail concept that offers "the ultimate public toilet break experience". How brilliant!
Over the years 2theloo has rapidly grown to an international brand with more than 220 toilet stores in 13 countries these days. The dedicated 2theloo team works every day on the innovations and improvements of the concept to make the customer toilet experience as much pleasant and fun as possible. And you can be part of it!
What would you do in the position of Office Coordinator on a daily basis?
On a daily basis you make sure everything runs smoothly and there are only happy faces in our HQ office near Rembrandtpark. Whether it is a visitor entering the office for a meeting, a prospect calling or a colleague asking for something, you know how to help and solve the issue. There is nothing you can’t arrange, in your mind there is a solution for everything.
Making sure the 2theloo office runs successfully and all 2theloo colleagues are happy, is all that counts for you. This feeling will make you go home satisfied at the end of the day.
If you manage to be efficient in your role, there will be enough time to work on projects to improve the efficiency of the company, together with the HR Manager. In short a few focus areas:
• You support the CEO, CFO/COO with appointments, meeting minutes, business cases follow-up, etc.
• You support the HR Manager with several HR processes (onboarding, recruitment, etc.), HR administration and monthly salary run
• You are first point of contact for both internal and external customers and you take care of incoming and outgoing communication
• You make sure everyone can focus on their job as you arrange the booking of trips, arranging of lunch, office supplies and make sure the printers work and everyone has a good functioning laptop
• You ensure, together with the HR Manager, all employees receive their birthday cards, anniversary gifts and Christmas presents. Next to that you know how to arrange the best parties
• You are on top of our vehicle fleet and will manage this for several countries
What would we like to see in your DNA?
• Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: Bachelor degree
• You have gained experience in a similar position in the past 2 years
• You have affinity with Human Resources
• A service-oriented attitude towards everyone you bump into and speak to on the phone
• You are a true office master mind and missions impossible are unknown to you
• You adapt swiftly and know how to organize and prioritize
• You identify problems and come up with solutions yourself
• Hands-on, flexible and stress resistant are your middle names
• Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate
• When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – French is a plus
What do we have to offer you?
• A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide
• An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
• A beautiful office located in Amsterdam near Rembrandtpark
• Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
• An organization with a flexible mind set
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don’t hesitate to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and 2theloo will reach out to you!
Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Operational Manager? A Social, Hands-on, Innovative,...