Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Operational Manager?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team motivator? Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
2011 was the year when the founders of 2theloo proudly opened the first ‘better than at home’ toilet store in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. An innovative service-retail concept that offers “the ultimate public toilet break experience”. How brilliant!
Over the years 2theloo has rapidly grown to an international brand with more than 220 toilet stores in 13 countries these days. The dedicated 2theloo team works every day on the innovations and improvements of the concept to make the customer toilet experience as much pleasant and fun as possible. And you can be part of it!
What would you do in the position of Operational Manager?
You will have the final responsibility for the most important part of our organization; the 2theloo experience of our daily visitors! This means ensuring customer satisfaction within the appointed region and driving the financial performance of all locations. But most of all, you will be inspiring a team of great people committed to work on our mission!
You will do this by:
• Leading, motivating and supporting your operations team (5 direct reports) by planning, identifying and delegating key responsibilities and practices to deliver operational excellence
• Acting as account manager for several key-accounts
• Develop, maintain and sustain the 2theloo concept
• Reviewing store environments and key business indicators to identify opportunities for improvement, provide coaching to the concept managers to solve problems and take action and achieve operational goals
• Lead the repair and maintenance model together with your technical team to meet the contractual service level agreements with our business partners
• You create and own plans to support execution of (inter)national company initiatives to achieve operational excellence and to control business results to deliver your budget
• Utilizing management information tools and analysing financial reports to identify trends and issues in performance
• Improve and own our customer feedback program, analyse results, understand the needs and drive continuous improvements of the overall satisfaction of our customers
What would we like to see in your DNA?
• Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: Bachelor Degree
• Experience in the amazing world of service – ideally within an international organization
• A true builder, connector and motivator within a group of people
• Flexible, solution-minded and stress resistant are your middle names
• Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate
• You are not afraid of numbers - good analytical skills and know how to read a P&L
• You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality
• You and your computer are BFF’s – knowledge of Windows, MS Office, etc.
• When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently – French and German are a plus
What do we have to offer you?
· A once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide
· An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
· A beautiful office located in Amsterdam near Rembrandtpark
· Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
· An organization with a flexible mind set
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don't hesitate to apply at email@example.com and 2theloo will reach out to you!
Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the fulltime position of Office Coordinator? A Social, Hands-on, Inn...