Are you our newest S.H.I.T. for the position of Program Coordinator?
A Social, Hands-on, Innovative, Team player?
Continue reading, because you might want to consider a next career step at 2theloo!
2011 was the year when the founders of 2theloo proudly opened the first ‘better than at home’ toilet store in the Kalverstraat in Amsterdam. A great service retail concept with an inspiring mission; ‘to provide the absolute best toilet break experience’. How brilliant!
Over the years 2theloo has rapidly grown to an international brand with more than 220 toilet stores in 12 countries these days. The dedicated 2theloo team works every day on the innovations and improvements of the concept to make the customer toilet experience as much pleasant and fun as possible. And you can be part of it!
What would you do in the position of Program Coordinator on a daily basis?
You will be the left and right hand of our Senior Program Manager. Perhaps even his left and right foot. You are a real “jack of all trades”! You will make sure all administrative aspects regarding the roll out of our 2theloo stores will run smoothly. During a project you are in constant contact with our (sub)contractors and suppliers. You will make sure that from initiation of new sites to delivering all the required material is well planned, managed and communicated to all stakeholders involved. Furthermore, you will proactively take part of optimizing internal and external processes within the program department.
In short, a very dynamic position in an even more dynamic and international environment!
What would we like to see in your DNA?
• Somewhere in your closet you own a paper saying: MBO graduate
• You have gained a few years of (technical) experience in a similar position, which will result in a self-starter attitude once you join our team
• You have your stuff organised and will always you keep your focus on the final goal; opening a beautiful new 2theloo store
• You identify problems and come-up with solutions yourself
• Hands-on, creative, pragmatic and stress resistant are your middle names
• You get excited to handle and manage international projects
• You and your computer are BFF’s – knowledge of Windows, MS Office etc.
• Face-to-face, phone, mail, whats app – you know how to communicate
• You don’t wear a watch – no 9 to 5 mentality
• When you open your mouth Dutch and English comes out fluently
• And when you think, talk and breath French as well – you definitely have our attention
What do we have to offer you?
• An once in a lifetime opportunity to market a great concept worldwide
• An informal, dynamic and creative environment to work in
• Colleagues with a flexible mind-set whom love Friday afternoon drinks
• A beautiful office located in Amsterdam next to the Vondelpark
Looks, sounds and feels interesting?
Don’t hesitate to apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and 2theloo will reach out to you!
Ben jij onze nieuwste S.H.I.T. in de functie van Service Medewerker?Een Sociale, Hands-on, Innovatie...